Email Fraud Alert
Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio has been made aware of e-mails circulating which purport to be from an official Habitat for Humanity source offering employment opportunities that are not real.
Family Services Intern
Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio has an opening at the Probandt Street location for a full time family services intern over the summer. This is a paid internship ($10 per hour) starting in May and ending in August. There may be an opportunity to continue working part time during the school year. This position is well suited for a bright, energetic multi-tasker, who is a good communicator, detail oriented, work-focused and self-motivated. Habitat is an EOE.
This position will:
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (read, write, & speak).
- Must have a valid drivers license and a personal vehicle (business mileage is paid)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with staff, volunteers, families and members of the community.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Process and communicate to prospective clients the results of their affordable mortgage analysis (send, “Yes”, “No” or “Maybe” letters, answer questions, make referrals, etc.)
- Answer prospective applicant questions (in person and by phone).
- Counsel prospective applicants on resolving matters preventing their ability to enter or stay in the Habitat program.
- Assist with target marketing activities and events to recruit family applicants for the Habitat home-buying program.
- Assist with coordination of home owner readiness educational activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply fax or email a letter of interest along with your resume to:
Fax: (210) 223-5536, Attn: Family Services, or
Email to email@example.com and put Family Services in the subject line.
Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio needs part time warehouse help/driver for its Habitat Home Center at 311 Probandt; $10.00/hour; 28 hours/week. Must do heavy lifting and have forklift experience; will run a background and driving record check. Apply in person at 311 Probandt, San Antonio, TX 78204. No phone calls please. EOE.
Construction Leaders needed for residential construction. Habitat for Humanity has part-time positions available. Good people skills required. Positions will supervise groups of volunteer workers on various tasks building an 1100 sq ft home. Our training will build on your experience! EOE. Please fax resume to: 210-223-5536 Attn: BK.